Overview and objectives of AAR Beckmann Trust
AAR Beckmann Trust was set up in 2007 with the aim to facilitate the development of a health care environment which impacts right down to the lowest income earners.
Our vision is to see an East Africa where every individual can access health and enjoy a wholesome quality of
To improve living conditions of communities in initiatives that fosters a healthy environment
“Improve human especially children health conditions through better environment and sanitation”
Whom does the Trust work with?
AAR Beckmann Trust works with AAR, schools, various communities, hospitals, clinics, health providers, private and public, in order to provide better health conditions which can be easily accessible. Healthier individuals become better students and hence stronger adults to be able to face life’s trepidations spreading employment and alleviating poverty
- Improve health through better environment and sanitation
- Raise environmental awareness in AAR and the community on the impact of the environment to human health
- Enhance Employee Volunteering Programme
- Maryjka Beckmann (Kenyan)
- Teresa Sapieha (Kenyan)
- Jagi Gakunju (Kenyan)
- Brigadier Adrian Naughten (British)